To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Monday,
February 2, 2009 4:58:12 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: germination observations

Glad to see you're able to post.? I'd heard that
Owensboro was hit pretty hard in the snow/ice/freeze.? Two counties to the
west of me (south central KY) there are still several countries out of school,
power too, I think.?

Over 10 inches of rain fell?here during the month of
January.? The low water bridge below my house was out for a couple of days.?
Hope the rain continues into the summer!?

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Irises
Zone 6