Re: OT: Rainbow Acres catalog

In a message dated 2/6/2009 8:45:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
iris-owner@hort.net writes:

iris  DIGEST          Friday, February 6 2009     Volume 01 : Number 779

In this  issue:

[iris] OT: AIS Bulletin  received
Re: [iris] OT: AIS Bulletin  received

Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:16:12 EST
From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
Subject:  [iris] OT: AIS Bulletin received

AIS Bulletin received today in  Dubuque, IA  Absolutely loved Jeanne  Plank's
article on the  Florence Judging and Marky Smith's "Twenty-five Years On  My
Knees".

Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge  Street
Dubuque, IA   52001-8268
563-513-0504
gormleygreenery@aol.com
**************Great  Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http:
//ad.doubleclick.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

I'm watching my mailbox, Rita.... nothing yet!

BJ in SW  MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 2b/3(ish)