Fw: Milette's "borrowing" photos

  • Subject: Fw: Milette's "borrowing" photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:40:15 +0100

Here are 2 links to reach Mr. Milette's websites:

this one is for advertising his photo business:
http://www.millettephotomedia.com/

this one has hundreds of pictures "borrowed" from our archives:
http://www.daylily.ca/pc.asp?Language=EN&C=Iris%20C

all the pictures that are on this site that i've checked are in our archives
on iris-photos, same pictures, even same size!.
not only mine, here are some other credits he gives with the photos used:

Mike in Myrtle Beach
Margie Piorkowski Valenzuela
Betsy Higgins
Linda Smith
Griffin Crump
 Vicki
Andi Rivarola

i don't recall having sent him photos, if ever i did, it can't be on that
scale!
any how, i didn't know of the existence of his websites till yesterday! so he
didn't ask permission.

i hope he answers the letter i've sent him.

Looc