Re: Fw: Milette's "borrowing" photos

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Milette's "borrowing" photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:15:55 +0100

I don't think an response is in his agenda.....

By taking off the whole chapter about Irises from his web site he acknowledged
everything we've said, Chuck, Griffin, and I, and that's the maximum we should
ask for.
Apologies might get the public humiliation a weenie bit to far...!

Let's have mercy, shall we?