Re: OT: BIO, new to forum

  • Subject: Re: OT: BIO, new to forum
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:06:24 -0800 (PST)

Hey there Debra,

Don't worry about those stubborn seeds.  It took me a few
years to get appreciable germination.  I like the burrito method.  I just put
my seeds into the baggie as soon as I harvest... no drying.  I'm still having
a signifigant number of seedlings fail to "pop-tart" after they germinate, and
this is my fifth year of seeds.

If it was easy it wouldn't be challenging.

recognised Timnath,  I'm from Loveland.

Christian