Re: Re: HYB: Seed Germination

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Seed Germination
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:44:33 -0700

I read all of what you say out there.  I'll try to give it a better stab
 My problem is I just don't like all those stalks standing around while the
seed is doing it's thing.
I tried to save some pods last year and planted a few. Then we painted the
house and everything got shuffled, so don't know where they went. HA!

  I'm just not there yet really to grow from seed. Nor do I really have the

I just wondered about that coke and/or Pepsi theory?
If anyone thought that might work on iris or did this method?

The MG's also mentioned about using warm water first to soak in for a bit,
then the refrigerator.
Just wondering how much that information relates to growing iris.

Linda in CW AZ