Re: HYB:REB:Collective wisdom-1

Hello Betty,
hope your throat is not too bad, will try not to inhale while typing

Using black rebloomers,
what about  I' M BACK , that has a great bud count and OZARK REBOUNDER that
really reblooms every year here.

   This is what i got in 2007:
      pod pol   seeds
        A061B= oriental baby X baby bengal I'm back
        lunar whitewash i'm back
        i'll be back i'm back
        angel heart i'm back
        A004D= noid variegata x rom ev I'm back

      pod pol frozen seeds
        hottentot ozark rebounder + 27
        cim rose ozark rebounder + 66
        roman noir ozark rebounder + 45
        tarheel elf ozark rebounder + 28
        plum-plum ozark rebounder
        lad ozark rebounder + 48
        wish upon a star ozark rebounder + 19
        baby prince ozark rebounder + 59
        dark vader ozark rebounder + 19

  and in 2008:

        pod pol fro seeds
        A013A= lollipop x ban ruffles i'm back f 16
        altar fire i'm back   38
        amusing i'm back   15
        B030C=lolliXvolt i'm back   8
        B079C=cim rose x devil baby i'm back   35
        B231i=step ahead x stingray i'm back   2
        B264A=bumble x regina i'm back   4
        B295B=breakers x forever i'm back   22
        baby bengal i'm back   31
        black swan i'm back
        broken heart i'm back
        bumble bee i'm back   10
        bundle of love i'm back   16
        concord sprite i'm back   5
        dark crystal i'm back   4
        dream indigo i'm back   18
        hot i'm back f 19
        merit i'm back   2
        northern jewel i'm back
        october storm i'm back   4
        only fooling i'm back   32
        sheer extasy i'm back
        splat i'm back   13
        stop flirting i'm back

        pod pol seeds
        B204A= step ahead x forever blue ozark 7
        forever ozark 22
        lomu ozark 21
        face paint ozark 20

  don't know what will eventually germinate, but i hope sth good will come out
from all this!
  Will keep you posted of course!

  take care!