Re: HYB:REB:Collective wisdom-1

will send this to iris-photo so the display is not ruined and it's readable!
for the ones who can get there

 ----- Original Message -----
  From: loic tasquier
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [iris] HYB:REB:Collective wisdom-1

  Hello Betty,
  hope your throat is not too bad, will try not to inhale while typing

  Using black rebloomers,
  what about  I' M BACK , that has a great bud count and OZARK REBOUNDER that
  really reblooms every year here.

     This is what i got in 2007:
        pod pol   seeds
          A061B= oriental baby X baby bengal I'm back
          lunar whitewash i'm back
          i'll be back i'm back
          angel heart i'm back
          A004D= noid variegata x rom ev I'm back

        pod pol frozen seeds
          hottentot ozark rebounder + 27
          cim rose ozark rebounder + 66
          roman noir ozark rebounder + 45
          tarheel elf ozark rebounder + 28
          plum-plum ozark rebounder
          lad ozark rebounder + 48
          wish upon a star ozark rebounder + 19
          baby prince ozark rebounder + 59
          dark vader ozark rebounder + 19

    and in 2008:

          pod pol fro seeds
          A013A= lollipop x ban ruffles i'm back f 16
          altar fire i'm back   38
          amusing i'm back   15
          B030C=lolliXvolt i'm back   8
          B079C=cim rose x devil baby i'm back   35
          B231i=step ahead x stingray i'm back   2
          B264A=bumble x regina i'm back   4
          B295B=breakers x forever i'm back   22
          baby bengal i'm back   31
          black swan i'm back
          broken heart i'm back
          bumble bee i'm back   10
          bundle of love i'm back   16
          concord sprite i'm back   5
          dark crystal i'm back   4
          dream indigo i'm back   18
          hot i'm back f 19
          merit i'm back   2
          northern jewel i'm back
          october storm i'm back   4
          only fooling i'm back   32
          sheer extasy i'm back
          splat i'm back   13
          stop flirting i'm back

          pod pol seeds
          B204A= step ahead x forever blue ozark 7
          forever ozark 22
          lomu ozark 21
          face paint ozark 20

    don't know what will eventually germinate, but i hope sth good will come
  from all this!
    Will keep you posted of course!

    take care!