Re: Re: Plastic labels

Has anyone tried purchasing the weather proof labels (Avery 5520)?   You have
to use a laser printer (not an inkjet printer).  They have to  be special
ordered from an office supply store.   It is a little  pricey but you get 1500
labels per box.  This is the first year that I have  used them so I can't
personally vouch for the durability.  However, the  club has been using them for
years.  Their caveat is that you have to  thoroughly clean the area to which they
are being applied.
I am curious how long they will last.