Re: looking for pictures

Wendy -- The AIS Checklist shows 'Charity', 'Sweet Charity' and 'Big Charity', but I can't find pictures of the first two. There is a photo of 'Big Charity', which is a Louisiana iris, at Dave's Garden http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/finder/cultivars.php?sname=Iris&choice=B&offset=480. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Raeside" <wendy.raeside@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:22 PM
Subject: [iris] looking for pictures

Hi I am Wendy Raeside and I work with a medium called cold porcelain and I am looking for pictures of an iris with the name of "charity" if there is such an iris. Our church is having a "CHAIRITY" auction (some chairs and benches being auctioned) and thought if there is such an iris with the name of Charity I could craft the flower for the auction but I need a model. I have done the google route and no such luck so far. So is there an iris named Charity and if so can you direct me to picture(s) of it?

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
Wendy