(I sent two messages yesterday.? Neighter showed up.? There will probably be a repeat at some time.)

Hi all,

It's been brutally cold here this winter.? We've had several nights below freezing this past week.?

The iris don't seem to care.? I've seen slight growth in the seedlings next to my car port.? Something has been munching on a strong growing seedling?from Sunblaze x Summer Radiance!? There's a bunny that's been living among my pots for a couple of years.? I first saw it when it was quite small.? These would be the closest green material.?

Guess I'd better check the seedling pots.? (Did-no sprouts)

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Gardens
KY Zone 6