I've a seedling bed covered with landscape fabric, ready to plant.? My thought is to plant them one foot apart each way.??Typically, I plant 8 inches apart.?

As they grow, I hope to simply dig the poor ones and replace them with reselect from those crosses.?

Any thoughts?? Anyone have any experience planting seedlings into landscape fabric?? I used it for seedlings once before but my 8 inch placement was too close and the fabric I used was inferior.?

I'd like to hear reports on fertilizing with Miracle Grow in the garden.? If you've used it, what results have you seen with the plants?? Good, bad, or undetermined??

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Irises
KY Zone 6