Re: Region 7 potluck?

 Hi Linda,
 I have a few pics but haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. Yes we did have snow. It was a shock to us when we woke up. Part of the inn had electricity but most of it didn't. Luckily our room had electricity but no heat! LOL For judges training they built a fire and it wasn't too bad. We did have electricity there. A brave few ventured outside during one of the breaks and took a pic in the snow. I am sure that it will make the Region 7 bulletin.

 Denise
 JAIS