RE: iris DIGEST V1 #797

  • Subject: RE: iris DIGEST V1 #797
  • From: "Carole Buchheim" <cbuchheim@verizon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:10:56 -0700

Hi Everyone,

This is Carole Buchheim, Editor of the Reblooming Iris Society.  The 2008
Winter Recorder is at the printer and should be mailed out any day.  Now
it's time to start on the new 2009 Spring Recorder.  Please send your
rebloom reports to your Area Directors ASAP as they are trying to get their
reports done to send my way.

If you would like to submit an article for possible inclusion in the Spring
Recorder, please email me at cbuchheim@verizon.net.  I will begin working on
the new Recorder by the middle of the month.  It needs to be completed and
printed in time for the National.

I hope to hear from you.

Carole Buchheim
Editor, Reblooming Iris Society