Re: HYB: handling pollen

  • Subject: Re: HYB: handling pollen
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:19:15 -0500

I started out using the pill minder things, but they tend to pop open when dropped, so I like the little round craft thingies better. The pill minders have more room to label, & also room inside for a slip of paper with more notes.

Forgot to mention that I either use the square sticky notes to make envelopes (like Betty does) or else close them with a plastic paper clip to keep them from spilling (when dropped <g>)
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8