  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: request - CORAL CHIMES
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:31:43 -0500

Thanks for the photos - but now that I see it, that's not what I'm looking for :-( It looks like the "bib" is anthocyanin pigment, not pink. oh well.

Christian mentioned that Lowell Baumunk? might be working with yellow (pink or orange) patterns - will check there.

After I posted the note asking about yellow pigment patterns, I remembered PEACH SPOT, which I <think> has both anthocyanin <and> yellow or pink in its spot. I had it at one time, will hunt around and see if I can find a source again.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8