Re: HYB: TB: yellow patterns?

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: yellow patterns?
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:55:51 -0400

I don't think such a pattern can exist. This pattern involves exclusion of cartenoid pigment from "variagata spot" area, so the pigment would not be present at end of beard.

We do have almost complete loss of snow cover at this time, but this is a bad thing, as now we will have lots of heaving.

Chuck Chapman