REF: back issues of various pubs

  • Subject: REF: back issues of various pubs
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:27:04 -0500

Jim and Ruth Ennenga gave me 4 huge boxes of iris publications dating back (I think) to the 1970s. I plan to keep the AIS Bulletins that pre-date the ones I have, plus am going to try to skim thru the Medianite issues to see if there are articles of interest. May or may not keep the Medianites.

Anybody have suggestions of what to do with more recent AIS bulletins (mid 80s thru part of this century), Region 21 bulletins, Siberian, Japanese, Louisiana bulletins? a few catalogs, but not many.

I don't have time/energy to pack them up to send anywhere right now, but figured I'd post anyway.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8