Re: HYB:Sprouts

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Sprouts
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:36:38 +0100

Hello Betty, i'm so happy the seeds are sprouting. Maybe you think they are
late, but they are even later here: Noting has shown up yet!

i have put the pictures of the 3 irises used in these 2 crosses
tt08-22=(B342D=(splash of r x pink) X B274a=(coral satin x mid eve))
tt08-29 = (B342D=(splash of raspberry x pink attraction) X B268a=(foxy lady x
midsummer's eve))

on iris-photo, here is the link:

take care,

       Looc TASQUIER