From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB:Sprouts

Hello Betty, i'm so happy the seeds are sprouting. Maybe you think they are
late, but they are even later here: Noting has shown up yet!

i have put the pictures of the 3 irises used in these 2 crosses
tt08-22=(B342D=(splash of r x pink) X B274a=(coral satin x mid eve))
and
tt08-29 = (B342D=(splash of raspberry x pink attraction) X B268a=(foxy lady x
midsummer's eve))

on iris-photo, here is the link:
http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/mar09/msg00164.html

take care,