CULT: weather

  • Subject: CULT: weather
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:36:21 -0400

Well, rats.

Supposed to freeze tonight, but still lots of cloud cover, so hopefully it won't get cold enough/last long enough to kill everything. After a week near 70 and all this rain, timing is not good, at least for the TBs. Medians can take it, even in bud, but even tho TBs (other than RETURN TO BAYBERRY) aren't showing (or feelable in the fan), we are <well> within 6 wks of TB bloom, which is prime time to do damage - rot at worst, infertile or at least fertility resistance at best.

Keeping my fingers crossed & covering pots with reemay, just to be safe, but the rows are on their own - just too much work to cover everything.

Linda M