Re: CULT: weather

  • Subject: Re: CULT: weather
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:17:54 -0400

I hope the weather spares both of you. Here, in northern Virginia, I've just today removed the pine straw mulch from the seedling pots and find a few of them sending up 2 or 3-day-old shoots -- mostly SDBs, but a couple of TBs, too. Once they start, they're usually all up within a week or 10 days. They're right on schedule. Now comes the anxious part -- how much germination? -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Walters" <jeffwiris@yahoo.com>