Re: iris DIGEST V1 #813

Hi Carole

I didn't receive an attachment, could you please send again

Thanks

Colleen Modra
ph/fax 08 8389 4439
Impressive Irises
PO Box 169
Charleston SA 5244

www.impressiveirises.com.au
colleen@imressiveirises.com.au

Carole Buchheim wrote:
Hi Reblooming Iris Friends,

I am doing a survey of the Reblooming Award Winners and Runners Up as they
appeared in the October 2008 AIS Bulletin, pages 25-31.  I would like to
print up the results in the 2009 RIS Recorder (to be printed and available
before the AIS National).

I have attached a Word file with the Rebloomers that I am aware of.  Could
you please look over the attached list, compare it to the list in the Oct.
Bulletin, and inform me of any additional RE award winners and runners up?
I am sure the Reblooming Iris Society members would appreciate seeing this
information in the 2009 Spring Recorder

Thank you for your help.

Carole Buchhiem,
Editor, Reblooming Iris Society