OT-BIO: Ron R, Morgan Hill, CA

  • Subject: OT-BIO: Ron R, Morgan Hill, CA
  • From: ronrzes@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:16:22 -0400

Every year something cuts the
stems of my Irises several inches above the base after the buds form.
The cuts go clear across the stems and you can see a grove through the
middle. I live in Morgan Hill which is just south of San Jose and we do have lots
of snails but I don't think this is a snail problem.I can email a picture if that would help. Please advise. Thanks.