Re:HYB:Colors:colorcharts

Where can I get a "Macbeth Color Chart"?  I wanted to put a color
chart in the first frame of a roll of film, too, & didn't know what
to use (default would be paint chips, a quartet of purple!).  And
where do you get the RHS charts?

INDIAN CHIEF (Ayres 1929) has bloomed!  And there's a bud on SUGAR
BLUES.  Several neighbors I've given iris also have IC blooms.  First
rebloom of IC that I've encountered.

"Is that a cotinga purple I see before me?"

Gesine

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/975663891/