Re: HYB: colors & paint chips

<(default would be paint chips, a quartet of purple!>

Paint stores have booklets of chips in various types of color classes -
I'm going to raid my local Ace hardware store and see what looks like it
might be most useful.  If all mad irisarian pollen daubers raided the
paint stores, I doubt it would make much of a dent in their supply of
paint chips, even if we all went the same day <g>.  When I was just
daydreaming about various things I might try on my decomposing 100 yr
old concrete slab porch, they kept piling booklets of chips on me, even
tho they knew I might only buy one color.  However, this is a local
hardware store where I buy most of my supplies.  The bigger chain stores
might not be so generous.  Support your local community, shop local for
global sustainability <g>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

eGroups eLerts