HYB: allele ratios & checklists

Jan Clark said:
<My   understanding was that the glaciata pla
              was located at the pl allele, and   the luminata plu
'might' be or perhaps not. This might be worked out using
              statistics, if someone was willing to do enough crosses,
and spend time   growing them on, and testing the
              crosses, and recording the results. >

It will be interesting to see if we can sort some of this stuff out once
the checklists are all in electronic form.  That way, we should be able
to use information from other people's crosses, searching for sibs &
offspring & then calculate ratios.

Right, John?

Linda Mann
ready to 'do' more checklist editing