Re: Re: OT/CHAT: Baby here, as pink as they get

My great-granddaughte r linked me to the buddy-group -- only I don't know how
to do it!  I'll have to look for a teacher!  Anyhhow, Janet that sounds
wonderful -- I;m all for little girls,  have more great-grandsons than girls
-- so I'll start a long-distance dating bureau with my new great grandson
born Nov, 2, so he's a little older and about 5 oz   heavier and 1/2 inch
longer.  He's very blond,  and should - at least all my various offspring are
- be blue-eyed - hard to tell at this crunched up stage!  But he's as cute as
can be  (have seen him just once - they live in Washington, D.C.) He's named
for his great grandfather and grandfather, so his name isn't as pretty as
Angelica -- Samuel Harry - but he has a fancy last name --- hyphenated  --
Fox-Halperin because my granddaughter didn't take her husband's name -- these
modern girls!!   But in a way I admire their independence - only how will his
report card be signed!!! by either/both parents? But maybe even that isn't
done anymore!.  His parents do have a small iris garden - inherited with the
house they bought plus help from grandmother!
Keep us posted on Angelica, babies are fun, and  they are not as seasonal as
irises - but take up as much time - but you can enjoy them in all kinds of
weather and all hours (at least some hours!)  Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA  zone
79 but a windy 5)  ryfigge@aol.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975730519/