Re: Re:HYB:Colors:colorcharts

Gesine asks, "Where can I get the RHS charts?"  That's my question too.
Francelle Edwards
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GesineLohr@excite.com
  To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 2:44 AM
  Subject: [iris-talk] Re:HYB:Colors:colorcharts

  Where can I get a "Macbeth Color Chart"?  I wanted to put a color
  chart in the first frame of a roll of film, too, & didn't know what
  to use (default would be paint chips, a quartet of purple!).  And
  where do you get the RHS charts?

  INDIAN CHIEF (Ayres 1929) has bloomed!  And there's a bud on SUGAR
  BLUES.  Several neighbors I've given iris also have IC blooms.  First
  rebloom of IC that I've encountered.

  "Is that a cotinga purple I see before me?"

  Gesine

        eGroups Sponsor

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975732144/