Rebloom Report

After one of the hottest Septembers and the coldest and wettest
October on record, we are finally getting some of our famous mild
weather here in Tucson, Arizona.  My rebloomers are finally starting
to arrive.  Right now, Billionaire, Bountiful Harvest, and Zurich are
blooming.  Stalks are coming on Doubletime, Winesap, His Royal
Highness, and Mariposa Autumn.  Barring a hard freeze, we may have
iris bouquets at our Christmas Dinner!
Kathy Chilton
Ranch west of Tucson, Az
Zone 8