HYB: archives on heredity

Hi, gang,

I did as Linda Mann suggested (message 24347) suggested that there'd
been a discussion like our recent on geneology, thought it was
under "Pennett Square."

I did a search under that name and got only a discussion from last
August.  Then tried Tom Little, got only two listings.  Tried
heredity, also got nothing before 2000.  Anyone else have luck?

Patricia Brooks, Iris Addict
(I tried to use that as my nickname when I joined, but somehow it
didn't seem to be acceptable.  See if it's okay now.)