Subject: HYB: color/paint chips

Hi All,

     Hate to burst your bubble Linda, but one problem with using the names
on paint chips is that the paint companies change the names after a couple
of years.  I painted the entire inside of my home several years ago with
"Arctic Gray".  Later I needed to touch-up an area - went to the store where
I'd originally bought "Arctic Gray" and it wasn't available...  I called the
company and learned that "Arctic Gray" name had been updated to "Rain Cloud"
gray.  (These are not made-up names!)  It seems that some of the names are
changed every 3-5 years - the same paint with the same tint, but with the
name of "Arctic Gray"  will probably be available in 2004!  Isn't recycling
great...........  So it's hard to imagine what "Tequila Sunrise" will end
being called.

Warm regards,

BillSmoot - awaiting snow in Portsmouth, VA

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975855606/