Re: Subject: HYB: color/paint chips

On 3 Dec 00, at 9:58, BillSmoot wrote:

> Hi All,
>      Hate to burst your bubble Linda, but one problem with using the names
> on paint chips is that the paint companies change the names after a couple
> of years. . .
> Warm regards,
> BillSmoot - awaiting snow in Portsmouth

What about lipstick charts for reds?  Several years ago when I
thought about registering a red iris, somebody gave me an Avon
lipstick chart, and I wrote down a few names.  LIPSTICK LIES is about
the best name I know in this area - a beautiful blue on white plic
with a red beard from down under by Barry Blyth.  You were expecting
a red self?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8