Re: RE:HYB:Hardy Pinks

Hello List,
    I have quite a few pink irises. They all have their good and bad points.
Three of them are my favorites. HER KINGDOM ( Johnson '94 ) because I have
one best pink at our show with it. VALENTINES DAY (Wood '96) because it's a
real beauty and a new one for me, SOCIETY PAGE (Ghio '99) which is in my
opinion the most beautiful pink iris, form, substance, branching etc...

Steve Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net
Region 15, Zone 9
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679