Re: HYB: color genes made easy (orig post 7/17/97)

Thanks so much for finding this for us, Linda.  I've printed it out
and will study it along with other input.  I wouldn't hold my breath
until I understand it, but I'm very grateful to have it.  With each
study, I get a little closer.

Patricia Brooks, Iris Addict

--- In iris-talk@egroups.com, Linda Mann <lmann@i...> wrote:
> Turns out Tom Little's post wasn't about Punnett's square after
all -
> sorry for the confusion.  Took some serious searching even when I
> what I was looking for and I had to go to my printed copy to find
it, so
> figure it's worth posting again.  Here is the original post:
> Beware: I've made a few simplifications for the sake of
conciseness. And