Re: New member

Jim is correct about giving your zone.  it helps everyone, especially for
advice you ask about.  HOWEVER, Jim - and others from a  state that could be
north or south or east or west -- - I didn't realize there was a zone 8 in
NORTH Carolina until I checked on your address in my files.  Of course, I
agree with you that it is North Carolina that really counts - wow, I'm
already dodging the sticks and stones- and bricks and red clay blobs!   Peace
- that is just an aberration of mine - it was my mother's homestate (and I
was acually born "down" there), so this is just my most humble personal
\childhood memories - I thought I was in heaven when visiting my
grandparents!  Forgiven?  Pretty please?  Thank you.    Now I'll go an finish
breakfast.  Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 but feels like 4  (when will it be
warm enough to entice me back to the garden to cut rebloom-stalks!
ryfigge@!aol.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975938451/