DOUBLE AGENT (an inconsistent Maryott neglecta, good color / so-so form) put
out 3 stalks a couple of weeks ago from a pretty small clump; they are still
going strong with flowers as big as ever.  The SDB PLUM WINE has been giving
me some steady rebloom, as usual.  STINGRAY and REINCARNATION are on the way
again, and ANACONDA LOVE is still thinking about it.

Meanwhile 34 seedlings from a SPIRIT WORLD x EPICENTER cross are now 1''
high, and the first green shoots are breaking ground from HONKY TONK BLUES x
LARRY GAULTER.  I expect some seriously awesome results from the first
cross.  Considering the consistently poor garden performance by SPIRIT
WORLD, I was surpised to see this cross was the first of the year to
germinate for me, and hope EPICENTER's vigor will dominate.

John Reeds in sunny southern California