RE:HYB:Plicata /Yellow/Yellow ring

I have posted two photos to iris-photo. The one photo is Greased Lightning, a
seedling of Klingon Princess (carries luminata)X plicata seedling. This is a
violet luminata with a yellow rim on standards and falls.If it wasn't a rim
the center would be red or brown. (I have these photos also, will post later)
There are quite a few seedlings of this pattern (Yellow rim with plicata) with
many variations in the garden. Also a photo of a seedling of Light Beam
(93-473-3). This also is a yellow rimmed plicata but with solid yellow ground
standards and rimmed falls. A sibbling  (93-473-1) is yellow rimmed  with no
other colour. This one looks like a plicata with yellow instead of violet. I
have a photo to post but the photo doesn't show the dotting clearly.

This is the result of re examining my photos and slides to try and answer the
questions of plicata inheritence. I think that I have the evidence to support
two allele sites but it is not yet clear which allele is at which site. I
continue to sort out the evidence and will keep everyone posted. More
interesting and unusuall cominatons to post. A yellow veined(Streaked) plant
and a peach streaked plicata on white ground, a red centered luminata on
yellow rim etc.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975996065/