Re: OT-BIO: Ken and Christie Pierson

Greetings, Ken and Christie - I was glad to get your rebloom report and to
hear from another rebloom enthusiast.  However, you have meconfused about
your zone 9 -- the zones  have always confused me!  I have to think that the
smaller the number, the colder the temp.  Now. I know SanDiego is hot -- but
if you are up in the mts. and have snow, I would think your zone would be in
the lower numbers!  Please explain to  this "dumber than you want to know
about"  person (I really hate to expose my ignorance so publicly!)
I bet you are one of the few who have to contend with both deer and turkeys!
  It is bad enough to have digging squirrels and living in an urban area,
makes hunting verboten so I can't import a hunter -- all I can do is rattle
something at them! Can you eat the turkeys? I know our ancestors did - and
there should be some compensation for the aggravation!  The deer are probably
protected  by season, but I  really enjoy deer meat - Have a friend who is a
hunter - and deer can be so destructive - not all of them can be Bambi!
Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 but with our temps around 16 in a wind is a
little chilly!  Thankfully the snow is north and south of us so far --

eGroups eLerts