Re: OT-BIO: Ken and Christie Pierson

Hello Ken and Christie,
Welcome to iris-talk.
I believe your Garden is on the Region 15 Spring Trek in San Diego 2001.
Congratulations on the quick bloom of your seedling, that's great.
The seedlings that I lined out in June are extremely tall and healthy
looking with much increase.
I think I talked to you at the Hi Desert Iris Society Region 15 Trek
last spring in Lancaster, California.
Randy Squires,
San Fernando Valley Iris Society.

eGroups eLerts