HYB:Large flowered TBs

Hi Talkers ,

Last year we discussed some freakish irises under a subject line that
escapes me now.  One of the cultivars mentioned was an abnormally huge
pink TB called GIANT ROSE that was flowers so large ( 11 or 12 inches)
that she's almost guaranteed to fall over.

My question is:  Are there other TBs out there that  would fall into
this class or are a little smaller ?  Any suggestions would be welcome
because written catalogue descriptions offer little information.

I'm looking through catalogues now and like to order a few of the more
gardenable larger ones for use in a future breeding program.

Thanks in advance to any on or off line tips

Chris Darlington
Blainville , Quebec
lots of snow today

eLerts