RE: Reblooming Recorder

Just a short note to all.  The FALL REBLOOMING RECORDER  was mailed on
Tue 5 Dec..  I wold like to apoligize for some typos in the issue.  This
was my first effort with a scanner and I missed a few letters.  It is
hard to try to be the Editor when we don't have anything to put in the
book.  Please fill out your Symposium and mail to Tim Stanek.  Also
there is a sheet for reporting Rebloom for 2000 to be sent to your Area
Director.  Thanks for the patients.  Charlie

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976122420/