Re: HYB: IBs

In a message dated 11/29/00 6:54:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
patriciabrooks@coupeville.net writes:

<< hoping to cross some of the
 great pink SDBs with blue beards with TBs without, to get an IB that
 could then be crossed back or forward to get the desired similar TB.   >>

I'm trying to catch up with the deluge of e-mail that collected while I was
away for two weeks.  We have introduced several IBs which either have blue
beards or blue-tipped coral beards.  AURORA'S BLUSH is a cross of our SDB
PASTEL DELIGHT by TB DELORIS CLARK.  FOLK MUSIC and WINGS OF LOVE are from
our SDB CORAL WINGS by Ben Hager's blue-bearded pink TB MAGIC.  Of course,
some of the IBs from this cross have orange or coral beards.  Almost all our
blue-bearded pink SDBs came from CORAL WINGS.  More recently we made a lot of
crosses with CHANTED, but haven't got anything worth introducing yet.  This
is certainly an interesting area to work in.

Dorothy Willott

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/976140652/