Cult: enhanced germination

Hello folks,

Well, this weekend I'm ending the effort at enhanced germination.  This was
not a great success for me.  Which isn't to say I won't try it again.  There
is
always something to learn and sometimes the methods used have to be
adjusted 'til one gets it right.  Next time, though, I will use some seeds
that
I'm confident would be likely to sprout under my usual method so I can have
something to compare to those of more doubtful quality.  In any case, the
remaining seeds will get planted in pots and left outside 'til next spring
in case
some decide to go ahead and sprout.  Those left haven't rotted and look
okay,
so I've nothing to lose.   And I do have that first little OGB arilbred
growing and
a couple of ineligibles growing, though these last look pretty fragile.  At
least
I won't be moving the tray in and out of the refrigerator every day!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7, USA - who had list messages bouncing back to egroups
so am wondering if this post will appear or if resetting with egroups has
cured the problem.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976246808/