Re: turkeys ,rebloomers

Yes I still grow oncers, some are so beautiful - besides I like to keep up
with what is going on!  Every year I get some new ones,  but I have more
rebloomers - and the new ones conmpare very favorably with the oncers, and
the added bonujs of a longer season is so rewarding as you pointed out.  In
my area, depending on the  whimsy of Mother Nature, I can have bloom from
mid-March to nearly C'mas.  That is during a benign weather year - we usually
have a bad freeze about the 2nd week of October, and then  summer returns and
we have rebloom until Thanksgiving.. Our rebloom season  this peculiar year
was over 6 weeks ago,  so I envy your good luck with rebloom now!   Happy
holidays.  Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 with threats of snow or sleet
tonight, to melt away late morning!   ryfigge@aol.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/976251377/