Re: RE:AIS Guest Iris

On 9 Dec 00, at 7:54, Judy Eckhoff wrote:

 You'd be surprized about how
> many people when told of these rules say "I'd keep one of everything--who
> would know the difference ?"

Judy, I have seen this happen before.  It is almost as disgusting as
conventioneers who cheat on the registration fees and follow the
buses to convention gardens in their cars or rental cars.  Or those
who go to a convention, pay a partial or no fee, tour the gardens in
their cars before the official bus tours, and then hightail it back
home.

Maybe, I have a bad attitude, but these things bother me.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976458052/