Re: HYB:Seed

Hey Everybody,
I have been growing a few varieties of iris for years never realizing untill
I found this forum how many beautiful kinds are available,needless to say I
am now wanting all the irises I can get my hands on!I have been crossing
daylilies for a couple of years but have  never tried irises.I  save my seeds
in 35mm film canisters that I get  at a local store.They throw them away and
are always glad to see me come by.I place the all the imformation on a piece
of freezer tape and plop them in the freezer untill it is time to plant
them.Its a free and easy way to have a constant supply of containers.I was
wandering if you could also do the same for iris seeds?Thanks for all the
imformation everyone provides.
Melanie Scott
South CarolinaZone 8

eGroups eLerts