Re: HYB:Seed

Walter wrote:

>    Many people get livid when I tell them I freeze seeds because
>they think the embryo is killed by freezing.  That is NOT true.

Walter's right, not true.  I put all mine in the freezer last year and had
pretty
good germination on most pods.  I did it again this year.  It's such a handy
storage place, out of sight, dust free, etc.  Seems to me that since it does
not damage them, it might even serve to keep them fresher.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7, USA

eGroups eLerts