Re: HYB:Seed

>  I would imagine
> keeping them in pill bottles is not a good idea since the humidity can't
> escape? -- Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA
> Zone 6 http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

     The seeds stay in the dixie cups until they are dry.  I shake or
stir them almost daily to prevent mold.  Then, they go into the pill
bottles and the freezer.  They might sublimate in the freezer if they
were not protected by pill bottles.

     Anyway, the chore of planting was accomplished yesterday
afternoon, and I am stiff and sore from all of the stooping and
squatting, but it will be worth it in two years(bearded)/three years
(beardless) when they bloom.  Rainy and more frigid weather starts
today!

     Walter Moores
     Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts