SEEKING IRIS GARDENS TO PHOTOGRAPH FOR MAJOR BOOK

My garden photographer colleague, Harry Haralambou and I, are in
negotiation with a major publisher to do an upscale,  comprehensive
book on Iris.  We are working closely with Schreiner's Iris (Liz
Schmidthaus).   We have had ten books on gardening published, the
last two, "Seaside Gardening" and "Country Gardening" published by
Harry N. Abrams.  Previous books were published by MacMillan and
Stewart, Tabori & Chang. We are now under contract to do a book for
Viking and are discussing this iris project with another publisher.
We will be traveling out to the Pacific Northwest to photograph iris
gardens in and around the Medford area.  We are situated on Eastern
Long Island and are looking for iris gardens in the northeast to
photograph for this project. The New York City metropolitan area, as
well as New England, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia.  If anyone
knows of any gardens and/or gardeners, who would be willing and
interested in being included in our book, please send an email to
us.  We are gentlemen, incidentally, and if a particular gardener,
for whatever reason,  does not want his or her name included in the
book, we respect that call for privacy.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976551157/